Nuclear Instrumentation and Consumables
For 50 years, ORTEC has been an industry leader in the design and manufacture of precision detectors, signal processing electronics, software, and systems for industry, academia, and government nuclear facility requirements. The ORTEC product line of over 1600 products includes equipment and instruments for nuclear power plant and government nuclear facility operations, special nuclear material safeguards, and nuclear research.
Select a Ametek / Ortec product:
- General Gamma Spectroscopy (with HPGe and NaI detectors)
- All in One Gamma Spectrometers
- General Alpha Spectroscopy
- Radiation Monitoring System
- Homeland Security
- Counting Laboratory System
- Gross Alpha/Beta Counting
- Whole Body Counting
- Chemical Weapons and Portable Nuclide Identification System
- Portable and Mobile Spectroscopy System
- Neutron Detection Systems and Instruments
- Electrical Coolers (replace LN)
- Digital Signal Processing Electronics
- Modular Electronics
Mirion Technologies has a long history of providing mission critical products to detect, monitor and identify radiation. Mirion operates 13 production facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and is well positioned to extend its global franchise based upon the renaissance of the global nuclear power industry; strong global demand for homeland security and defense solutions; and increased utilization of radiological medical applications.
Throughout the past 20 years, Rotem Industries has established a variety of key business activities and research centers, in various industries including the defense and homeland security sectors, medical imaging market, renewable energy sector and fine engineering & manufacturing industry.
RadPro International GmbH has more than 30 years experience in TLD business. The company offers full range measurement equipment and TLD materials. Among their customers are IAEA, NPP’s, Hospitals, Universities, and private dosimetry companies.