Non-Contact Hazardous Chemical Substance Identification
Portable Isotopic Neutron Spectroscopy Chemical Weapons Assay System.
Second Generation Neutron Based NDE System for Identification of Chemical Warfare Agents, Explosives, and Toxic Industrial Chemicals.
- Identifies Chemical Contents of Munitions and other containers safely and reliably by Nondestructive and non-contact method: no direct sampling or need to breach container or over pack required.
- Highly penetrating Neutron Radiation passes through even the thickest metal containers to expose the contents
- Chemical fingerprinting algorithms developed over thousands of real world examples
- Portable Spectrometer brings digital signal processing and “SMART” detector technology
- Compact and simple to assemble
- Suitable for both Military and Civil Defense use
- Assay Times: 100 to 1000 seconds
Portable Hand-Held Instruments
Radiation Detectors for Nuclide Identification
Detective-EX/Detective-EX-100 Hand Held Portable Nuclide Identifiers .
For positive Gamma Ray and Neutron Identification of Radioactive Materials in a Portable Hand Held Instrument.
No More Guesswork: definitive answers to the Detection of Illicit Nuclear Materials Trafficking in seconds
Fast, Simple and ULTRA-Reliable Classification of NORM, Medical, Industrial, Nuclear and Natural Isotopes
~20 to 100 times better than even the most advanced NaI or CZT instruments
High Sensitivity Detection of Neutron Sources
Gamma Ray and Neutron Search Modes
Instantly ready to use at all times, straight from docking station
Detective/Detective-100 Hand Held Portable Nuclide Identifiers
For positive Identification of Gamma Ray Emitting Radioactive Materials in a Portable Hand Held Instrument.
- Fast, Simple and ULTRA-Reliable Classification of NORM, Medical, Industrial, Nuclear and Natural Isotopes
- No more guesswork: definitive answers to the Detection of Illicit Nuclear Materials Trafficking in seconds
- Search and Identify Modes including Dose Rate
- ~20 to 100 times better than even the most advanced NaI and CZT instruments
- Faster still with Detective-100 version
- Instantly ready to use at all times, straight from docking station
RADEAGLE State-of-the-Art Hand-Held, NaI Radioisotope Identification Device
- Combining a large, high sensitivity, NaI(Tl) crystal with an intelligent algorithm, the RADEAGLE can quickly, accurately, and simultaneously detect and identify up to six isotopes, typically in under 30 seconds, even in complex shielded or masked scenarios.
- ANSI 42.34 compliant, the RADEAGLE offers a user-friendly interface that is intuitive, simple to navigate, provides visual clarity, and utilizes an extensive array of alarms.
- Incorporating decades of industry expertise in detection and identification algorithms along with advanced hardware, electrical, and software systems, the RADEAGLE is the hand-held RIID of choice.
PINS3-CF Chemical and Explosives Identification System
Chemical Identification System combines the latest chemical analysis identification technology with the industry leading ORTEC trans-SPEC-N high purity germanium platform. The PINS3-CF offers unprecedented value with the elimination of liquid nitrogen, reduced operating cost, lightweight field deployment and built-in automatic ID of chemicals all in a rugged design.
PINS3-CW Portable Isotope Neutron Spectroscopy
PINS3-CW combines the latest chemical analysis identification technology with the industry leading ORTEC trans-SPEC-N high purity germanium platform. The PINS3-CW eliminates the need for liquid nitrogen and a Californium-252 neutron source, providing ease of deployment in OCONUS missions. It offers built-in automatic ID of chemicals – all in a rugged design for field deployment.