DSPEC PLUS ™
The next generation in Digital Gamma Spectroscopy.
The ORTEC DSPEC-line of Digital Integrated HPGe gamma spectrometers has become the benchmark by which other gamma spectrometers are judged. DSPEC has been deployed in a broad spectrum of applications: nuclear power plants, NDA measurements, research physics, and nuclear safeguards.
- Second generation of DSP-based gamma-ray spectrometers from ORTEC
- Highly-automated setup features including Automatic Pole Zero, Automatic Baseline Restorer, and “Optimize” features
- Greater flexibility to precisely match application needs to detector performance capability
- Innovative ZDT™ “loss-free counting” correction including the uncertainty associated with the ZDT spectrum — an industry first1
- Industry-leading enhanced maximum throughput
- Maintains DSPEC® qualities including rock-solid stability
- Unique integrated Input Count Rate Meter Display
DSPEC jr 2.0
High-Performance, Digital Signal Processing for Gamma-Ray Spectrometry.
DSPEC jr 2.0 is the fifth-generation integrated gamma spectrometer from ORTEC based on digital signal processing. This unique product combines the latest in digital filter technology (Low Frequency Rejector) and the fastest, most up-to-date data transfer available (USB 2.0) with the proven performance of the ORTEC DSPEC line.
- Innovative ZDT™ “loss-free counting” correction2 including the uncertainty associated with the ZDT spectrum
- Enhance your spectral quality with the NEW Low Frequency Rejector (LFR)1 technology
- Automate – Improve your laboratory productivity with integrated Sample Changer connections and control
- Maintains DSPEC® qualities including rock-solid stability
- Easy setup features including Automatic Pole Zero, Automatic Baseline Restorer, and “Optimize” features
- Front panel display of detector status and state-of-health information — SMART-1™ intelligent HPGe support
- Simple installation with true plug-and-play on USB
- Excellent temperature and count rate stability
- Full computer control of every function
- Support for HPGe and NaI detectors
Advanced Digital Gamma-Ray Spectrometer for HPGe Detector Systems.
DSPEC Pro is the latest addition to the growing line of digital gamma-ray spectrometers from ORTEC. It has
more performance features than any other HPGe gamma-ray spectrometer in existence, at any price. It represents a major evolutionary step in the ORTEC continuing investment in digital gamma-ray spectrometry system development.
The immense versatility of DSPEC Pro, brought about by the number of unique features and modes of operation, means that it is an ideal solution for a wide variety of applications. Its neat and compact packaging further enhance its applicability.
Loss Free Counting (ZDT)
Low Frequency Rejector (LFR) Anti-Microphonic Filter
Ballistic Deficit Correction
Enhanced Throughput Mode
High Precision List Mode
Charge Trapping Correction
Plug-and-Play USB 2.0 Connectivity
14-Pin PMT Tube Base with Integrated Bias Supply, Preamplifier, and MCA (with Digital Signal Processing) for NaI Spectroscopy.
The digiBASE is a 14-pin photomultiplier tube base for gamma-ray spectroscopy applications with NaI(Tl) scintillation detectors.
The unique concept of the digiBASE combines a miniaturized preamplifier and detector high voltage (0 to +1200 V bias) with powerful digital signal processing, multichannel analyzer, and special features for fine time resolution measurements — all contained in a low-power (<500 mA), lightweight (10 oz, 280 g), small-size (63 mm diameter x 80 mm length) tube base with a USB connection. Everything you need to connect to your NaI(Tl) detector is included in the tube base. Furthermore, there is no need to open your computer to install an interface card, or for using external NIM-based components.
Full featured digital MCA and gain stabilizer for ultimate stability
Fast data acquisition for maximum throughput
The ultimate in Fine Time Resolution with “List Mode”
Multi-detector arrays made simple with USB Connection
0 to +1200-V Detector Bias Voltage
Software included: ORTEC’s MAESTRO-32 advanced MCA software. ScintiVision or InterWinner (optional)
Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy Software.
ORTEC continues to bring the finest in radioactivity acquisition, analysis, and reporting software — with the latest release of GammaVision-32. This version of GammaVision-32 builds on the powerful platform and tools provided with the previous versions. Additions to V6.06 include an Analysis Engine, two “Hot Buttons,” and a PBC drop down menu function, as well as a flexible Total Uncertainty Algorithm. Most importantly, the engineers at ORTEC have performed an extensive Validation and Verification on this new version. GammaVision-32 V6.06 meets the following performance standards: ANSI/ISO/ASQ 9001:2000, ASME/NQA-1-1989, and ASME/NQA-2a-1990.
MCA Emulation Software.
ORTEC continues to bring you the finest in acquisition, analysis and reporting software.
MCA Emulation for Gamma and Alpha Spectroscopy
Automation of acquisitions with “Job Streaming”
True Windows™ program (2000/XP compatible)
Seamless networking for remote detector systems
Secure data with personal password protection
Advanced peak analysis features
Complete interactive control of all MCB hardware features
Simplify hardware optimization with the virtual oscilloscope
Nuclide Navigator III
Chart of the Nuclides Database Software for Windows 2000/XP.
PC-based chart of the nuclides for use with gamma spectroscopy analysis software (GammaVision-32) or as a stand-alone package. New Features, Additional Libraries, and New Tools to retrieve information and identify isotopes.
NaI Analysis Software.
ScintiVision-32 includes a robust nuclide-identification technique that can identify and quantify both “known” and “unexpected” isotopes. Designed specifically for NaI spectra, ScintiVision-32 offers the advanced functions requested by customers: automatic calibration, interactive re-analysis, graphic display of results, and resistance to false positives.