IDM-200-P Interchangeable Detector Module
Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the IDM-200-P is a complete radiation detector and identification package containing a detector, cooler, power supply, internal battery and charger, and sealed connectors completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and integrator applications. These self-contained detectors are ready made for portal monitoring and other radiation monitoring applications.
IDM-200-V Interchangeable Detector Module
Ideal for field applications such as waste assay.
- Large area 85 mm x 30 mm HPGe crystal.
- High-reliability Stirling cycle cooler cools rapidly to operating temperature.
- Hardened cryostat designed for long operational life.
- Can be temperature cycled at any time, even from partial warm up. High performance, digitally stable signal processing.
- “Hot swap” of IDM modules while in operational state – reduced downtime.
- USB 2.0 data communications.
- Continuous data collection, no dead spots, using list mode.
- Low power consumption.
- Low Frequency Rejector (LFR) improves spectrum resolution in noisy environments.
Micro-trans-SPEC Ultra Light, Battery Powered, Portable, LN2 Free, HPGe Gamma Spectrometer
Micro-Detective Ultra Light Portable Hand Held Radioisotope IdentifierThe quality of a laboratory HPGe spectrometer in a convenient field-proven package.
- Amazingly light 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Tough — Enclosure, Display, and all connections sealed against moisture and dust.
- Water spray resistant.
- High Sensitivity — 50mm Ø x 30mm HPGe detector.
- High Stability — Digital electronics.
- Bright and Clear — VGA display with touch sensitive operator screen.
- Smart — On board ROI-based Nuclide ID and activity calculation.
- Well Connected — USB 2.0 and Wireless 802.11, GPS, and SD card storage of acquired spectra.
- Flexible — Multiple choice of power sources: internal and external battery, automobile power, line power; all with automatic switchover.
- No LN2 Required — Miniature, high-efficiency, “run for ever” Stirling-cycle cooler; detector element is sealed in a high-reliability, low-loss cryostat.
trans-SPEC-DX-100T Battery Powered, Portable, LN2 Free, HPGe Gamma Spectrometer
In-situ High Purity Germanium (HPGe) gamma spectroscopy, in a digital, battery powered instrument.
- No LN2 — Miniature, high-reliability, “run for ever” Stirling-cycle cooler eliminates the need for LIQUID NITROGEN; detector element is encapsulated in high reliability, low loss, all-metal sealed cryostat.
- High Sensitivity — Large (>40% relative efficiency) HPGe detector.
- High Stability — Digital electronics give you the solution for the toughest analysis in the toughest conditions.
- Bright and Clear — VGA resolution display with touch sensitive operator screen.
- All-in-one Integrated Package — Rugged and compact with no interconnections — easy to setup and go.
- Smart — Nuclide ID and activity calculation for nine Regions of Interest (ROI).
- Well Connected — USB 2.0 and Wireless 802.11 Communications, built-in GPS, and Secure Digital Input/Output (SDIO) storage of acquired spectra.
- Flexible — A variety of power sources can be used, including internal battery, supplemental external battery, automobile battery (any 12 V dc), and line power; all with automatic switchover.