To download and view the Application Notes, right click on the title and choose “Save As”. All files are in PDF format. Adobe PDF Reader is needed to view the documents.
- Graphene Studies using Raman Spectroscopy
- Transmission Raman spectroscopy: review of applications
- Morphological and chemical characterizations of microplastic particles
- Raman spectroscopy applied to the lithium-ion battery analysis
- Pharmaceutical compounds distribution and cosmetic products analyzed by confocal Raman spectroscopy
- Fluorescence Anisotropy Studies
- Photoluminescence of SWNTs
- Quantum Dot Absorbance, Photoluminescence Spectra and Lifetimes
- Pulsed RF GDOES for the analysis of films containing metal and metal oxide nanoparticles
- Characterization of Nanoparticles from Combustion Engine Emission using AFM-TERS
- Quantitative Analysis Using Raman Spectroscopy in Pharmaceutical Applications
- Following Epoxy Cure with Macroscopic Raman Analysis
- Macroscopic Raman Spectroscopy to Monitor Chemical Reactions and Polymerization/Curing
- Quantitative Analysis of Common Components in a Chemical Mechanical Polishing (CMP) Slurry Using Raman Spectroscopy
- Rapid Polymer Identification of Fishing Gear Using Raman Spectroscopy
- What are microplastics?
- Microplastics explained
- Where do microplastics come from?
- Microplastics: a big problem for the environment
- Microplastics Brochure
- Microplastics Booklet 2nd edition
- Microplastics contamination in the fishes of selected sites in Pasig River and Marikina River in the Philippines
- EIS Optimization – Electrochemistry and Battery
- Tafel Plot LPR – Corrossion
- Plotting the IV Curve of a Solar Cell
- Cyclic Voltammetry: Hints and Tips
- Battery Cyclers in Science & Industry
- How potentiostats work and their use in Science & Industry
- What is a Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA)?
- Nernst, Pourbaix and self-discharge
- ZFit: How to have confidence in results using std err.?
- What is AC Voltammetry? Introduction to technique principles
- What are PEM Fuel Cells and Electrolyzers?
- Metabolic machinery encrypted in the Raman spectrum of influenza A virus‐inoculated mammalian cells
- Application of Raman spectroscopy in the detection of hepatitis B virus infection
- Volume-Enhanced Raman Scattering Detection of Viruses
- A sensitive SERS enzyme-catalyzed immunoassay of respiratory syncytial virus