Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy Software.
ORTEC continues to bring the finest in radioactivity acquisition, analysis, and reporting software — with the latest release of GammaVision-32. This version of GammaVision-32 builds on the powerful platform and tools provided with the previous versions. Additions to V6.06 include an Analysis Engine, two “Hot Buttons,” and a PBC drop down menu function, as well as a flexible Total Uncertainty Algorithm. Most importantly, the engineers at ORTEC have performed an extensive Validation and Verification on this new version. GammaVision-32 V6.06 meets the following performance standards: ANSI/ISO/ASQ 9001:2000, ASME/NQA-1-1989, and ASME/NQA-2a-1990.
MCA Emulation Software.
ORTEC continues to bring you the finest in acquisition, analysis and reporting software.
- MCA Emulation for Gamma and Alpha Spectroscopy
- Multi-Detector Interface
- Automation of acquisitions with “Job Streaming”
- True Windows™ program (2000/XP compatible)
- Seamless networking for remote detector systems
- Secure data with personal password protection
- Advanced peak analysis features
- Complete interactive control of all MCB hardware features
- Simplify hardware optimization with the virtual oscilloscope
Nuclide Navigator III
Chart of the Nuclides Database Software for Windows 2000/XP.
PC-based chart of the nuclides for use with gamma spectroscopy analysis software (GammaVision-32) or as a stand-alone package. New Features, Additional Libraries, and New Tools to retrieve information and identify isotopes.
NaI Analysis Software.
ScintiVision-32 includes a robust nuclide-identification technique that can identify and quantify both “known” and “unexpected” isotopes. Designed specifically for NaI spectra, ScintiVision-32 offers the advanced functions requested by customers: automatic calibration, interactive re-analysis, graphic display of results, and resistance to false positives.
Gamma and Alpha Spectroscopy Software.
- Complete hardware control for many popular MCA’s
- Analyzes gamma-ray spectrum from HPGe or NaI detectors
- Analyzes alpha spectrum
- Full detector QA procedures
- Easily expandable for custom applications
Alpha Spectroscopy Data Management and Analysis Software.
Alpha Spectroscopy Data Management and Analysis Software for the Busy Counting Laboratory
- Powerful detector control and status for up to 256 detectors on a single display
- Intuitive “point and click” operations for all features; familiar Windows menu and command operations
- “Set and Forget” analysis setups for reliable, consistent analyses
- Dynamic detector, chamber, calibration, and process QA monitoring
- Flexible reporting capability through Access and Seagate Crystal Reports®
- Unique count-to-MDA preset capability
- Mutiple dilution options
Whole-Body Counting Software.
Software for Whole-Body Counting and Lung Burden Analysis for NaI and HPGe Systems. In touch with today’s Health Physics needs.
- Simplify routine scans and tasks with Operator Mode
- Combined NaI(Tl) and HPGe acquisitions support
- Multi-Detector Arrays: up to 64 detectors
- Highly-Synchronized automated multi-detector acquisition features
- Automated Gain Synchronization optimizes summed spectra analysis
- Full support for scanning and fixed geometries (chair and bed facilities)
- PC-Based Software with easy archive of Subject History
- SEAMLESS transfer of results to the latest version of IMBA1 Dose Assessment Software*
* analyzes activity in the body and/or excreta and calculates the resulting doses, implements ICRP’s currently recommended respiratory tract, tissue dosimetry, and biokinetic models for the reference worker.
Other Software Programs from ORTEC
- MultiTasker-32 for Spectroscopy Automation
- Report Writer for GammaVision-32
- Report Writer for ScintiVision
- DataMaster Spectrum File Format Translator and Converter
- Gamma Spectroscopy Automation and Custom Reporting Software
- Software for Safeguards and Non Destructive Assay
- Programmer’s Toolkit