Solar Light’s Solar Simulator Testing Kits are designed for scientific and industrial professionals who want everything they need to begin testing all in one comprehensive package. Standard testing kits are available for:
- Basic academic research
- Fade and color fastness / materials and plastics testing
- Photobiology testing for mutagenesis research and UV biological experiments
- PMMA plate pre-irradiation during in vitro broad spectrum sunscreen testing
- Photovoltaic cell testing to accurately replicate full spectrum sunlight
- SPF testing for in vivo sunscreen research
- UVB-only testing for in vitro and in vivo sunscreen testing, and dermatological studies
- UVA-only testing for in vitro and in vivo sunscreen testing
- High Energy Visible Output testing for in vitro and in vivo sunscreen testing
- Infrared testing for for in vitro and in vivo sunscreen testing and specialty tests
- Custom Wavelength tests for a myriad of specialized requirements
In standard configuration, the Solar Simulators produce solar UV radiation in the 290-400nm range, Air Mass 1.5, or Air Mass 0, depending on the application. However, all can be quickly and easily configured by the user to provide UVA only, UVB only, UVA+B, or full spectrum sunlight optionally. Models are available from 150W / 0.4″ (1cm) to 1000W / 6″ (15.25 cm.) These precision research-grade instruments are specifically designed to comply with laboratory standards such as ASTM, IEC, ISO, and more.
The Kits arrive complete with everything required to begin testing immediately, including Solar Simulators, Power Supplies, Automatic Dose Controllers, Radiometers, NIST-Traceable PMA-Series Sensors or Pyranometers, safety glasses, and many other related accessories. No more guesswork or hunting around for the myriad components required to start testing!
Custom Solar Simulator Testing Kits are also available – please contact us with your specific needs today!