Job scope :
- Provide administrative support to our sales team
- Do necessary paperwork with regards to Purchase Orders, Goods Received Note, Invoices and Delivery Orders
- Assist in monitoring of customer and manufacturer orders
- Assist in logistical matters regarding shipments
- Liase with forwarders and customers regarding deliveries and drafting of communications to clients relating to deliveries
- Assist with other administrative tasks such as tenders, accreditation and post qualification requirements
Candidates are likely to be in their early or late 20’s, female, graduate of any 2 or 4 year course. Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook). Candidates must also be living in close proximity to our office in Ortigas (preferably in Pasig or Mandaluyong) and must be able to report to work on time. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
To the successful applicants, we will offer a comprehensive reward package comprising of basic monthly salary, standard government benefits, year end bonus schemes, medical health benefits, and days where you can work from home (where applicable).
Please send application complete with detailed resume with the position applied for as the subject to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org