- Scientific Analytical and General Laboratory Equipment
Job scope :
- Installation of equipment and provide training to customers
- Troubleshooting of minor laboratory equipment issues
- Perform maintenance and repair service
- After sales support of customer through follow up support
Candidates are likely to be in their late 20’s, graduate of engineering course (Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Electromechanical). Previous experience in servicing of laboratory and analytical instruments is an advantage but not compulsary. Engineering license is an advantage. At least 1 year work experience is required.
To the successful applicants, we will offer a comprehensive reward package comprising of basic monthly salary, year end bonus schemes, medical health benefits, supplementary allowances such as transport/meal expenses incurred during course of work and commissions (where applicable)
Applicants for the above positions must be able to travel without family hindrance and at short notice.
Please send application complete with detailed resume with the position applied for as the subject to the email: email@example.com