- Scientific Analytical and General Laboratory Equipment
- Focus on Spectroscopy, Electrochemistry, Materials and Analytical Applications
Job scope :
- Installation of equipment and provide training to customers
- Perform Maintenance as required
- Assist in Applications Support of customers
- After sales support of customer through follow up support
Candidates are likely to be in their late 20’s, graduate of engineering course (Materials Science and Engineering, Physics, Chemical Engineering). Previous experience in the use of Spectroscopic and Analytical instruments is an advantage but not compulsary. At least 1 year work or laboratory experience is required.
To the successful applicants, we will offer a comprehensive reward package comprising of basic monthly salary, year end bonus schemes, medical health benefits, supplementary allowances such as transport/meal expenses incurred during course of work and commissions (where applicable)
Applicants for the above positions must be able to travel without family hindrance and at short notice.
Please send application complete with detailed resume with the position applied for as the subject to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org