The POROLIQ™ is a Liquid Liquid Porometer (LLP). This rapid, precise method employed by the POROLIQ™ allows for testing of pore size down to 2nm and, compared to other techniques, uses lower pressures for characterisation of traditional micro-, nano-porous materials.
THE MOST ACCURATE LLP ON THE MARKET
- Based on the pressure step/stability method: a data point is only recorded when the user-defined stability algorithms are met for both pressure and flow.
- Detects the opening of a pore at a certain pressure and waits until all pores of the same diameter are completely opened before accepting a data point.
- The POROLIQ™ AQ uses a combination of three ultrasensitive liquid flow sensors to measure exactly and accurately flow rates from 0.16 μl/min (to detect the displacement of wetting liquid out of the pores from the very beginning).
- Ideal for full characterization of hollow fibers at low pressures.
Pressure and Flow Rates Range
|SPECIFICATIONS||POROLIQ™ AQ||POROLIQ™ ML|
|Max pressure||40 bar / 580 psi||40 bar / 580 psi|
|Min pore (1)||2 nm||2 nm|
|Max pore (1)||0.3 µm||1 µm|
|Flow range||<1 μl/min – 10 ml/min||1 μl/min – 10 ml/min|
|Displacement liquid||Water||Multiple liquids|
(1) Depending on the wetting liquid
- First Flow Point (FFP) size,flow and pressure
- Pore size flow distribution
- Mean Flow Pore (MFP) size and pressure
- Total pore number
- Smallest Pore Size (SP) pressure and number
- Total pore area (% and μm²)
- Mean Pore Diameter (MPD) and pressure
- Liquid permeability
- Cumulative flow distribution
- LabVIEW™ software for data acquisition and instrument control with intuitive selection of all analysis parameters
- Universally available PLC technology (National Instruments) with own runtime system
- Easy export of results to Excel, Word and pdf file
- Windows compatible
- Advanced service menu facilitates diagnosis and service via Internet