LIQUID HELIUM PLANTS AND RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Do you have multiple devices using liquid helium or various users who can share resources? A Cryomech Liquid Helium Plant (LHeP) with the Helium Recovery System can be configured to meet your needs.
Cryomech has over 15 years of experience designing, developing and manufacturing closed-cycle 4K Pulse Tube Cryocoolers (PTRs), the fundamental technology behind all Cryomech Liquid Helium Plants. Using Pulse Tube Cryocoolers gives you longer mean times between maintenance cycles and dramatically cuts the costs of operation and ownership.
Cryomech Liquid Helium Plants are also customizable with additional ports, modified Dewar necks and custom high-efficiency extraction lines.
- Liquefaction rates from 15-80 liters per day
- Collect and liquefy boil-off helium gas
- Fully automatic touch screen control with remote monitoring
- Modular system can be designed around your specific helium needs
- Direct recovery to Liquid Helium Plant available
- Large-scale recovery available
Do you only have one Cryostat using liquid helium? A Cryomech Helium Reliquefier (HeRL) turns a single open-cycle Cryostat into a closed-cycle with no helium loses. reliquifiers have been proven to integrate seamlessly int many different Cryostat designs, Cryomech has developed reliquefiers for use with highly sensitive MEG magnetometers, MPMS, PPMS, MRIs, NMRs, superconducting magnets and dilutation refregerators.
- Easy drop-in installation through existing fill port
- Can liquefy room temperature helium gas from cylinders
- Compatible with most cryostats
PULSE TUBE CRYOCOOLERS
Can you integrate a Cryocooler directly into your Cryostat? This is the most efficient method to liquefy boil-off helium before it leaves a Cryostat. Custom flange and heat exchanger designs allow for easy integration.
- Directly liquefy helium gas and recondense boil-off in liquid Cryostat
- Mounting flange can be customized to fit your application