ER180F Flow Analysis System
The Flow Analysis System is used for the detection, display and analysis of peaks from Flow Injection Analysis (FIA) and similar experiments. It comprises a ER180 or ER181 hardware unit, Chart software, FIA Chart extension and Event Manager Chart extension.
The ER180F has two input channels, while the ER181F has one input channel.
- Turns a PC into a FIA data workstation
- No programming required – just plug and play
- Collect signals from one (ER181F) or two (ER180F) detectors
- Independently selectable input gain ranges
- Automatic peak detection and calibration
- TTL or contact closure for triggering autosamplers etc.
- USB compliant