Pressure Scan: POROLUX™ Cito L, POROLUX™ Cito M and POROLUX™ Cito Series
The POROLUX™ Cito L, Cito M and Cito are gas liquid porometers based on the pressure scan method developed for the rapid measurement of through-pores in materials such as filters, nonwovens, textiles, paper, membranes, hollow fibres, etc.
Pressure and Flow Rates Range
The pressure scan-series contains instruments with pressure levels that go up to 1.5 bar (22 psi), such as the POROLUX™ Cito L, or go up to 35 bar (500 psi), such as the POROLUX™ Cito. The maximum flow rate can be 200 l/min. For details please see the table of specifications for each model.
(1) Depending on the wetting fluid
- Gas-liquid displacement porometer based on the pressure scan method: the applied pressure and the resulting gas flow are measured continuously.
- Full flexibility with the highest accuracy in the full pressure range (up to 35 bar/ 500 psi).
- Very fast and reproducible measurements of first bubble point, maximum pore size, mean flow pore size, minimum pore size, pore size distribution and gas permeability.
- Ideal for quality control work.
Pressure Step/Stability: POROLUX™ Revo
The POROLUX™ Revo is the revolution in porometry. Setting the bar in step/stability method with patent pending MP² (Multistage Pressure Process) technology, the POROLUX™ Revo delivers the most accurate and reproducible pore size measurements, in the highest resolution.
Thanks to its cutting-edge software, analyzing filter media with the POROLUX™ Revo is very straightforward. Built-in intelligence and unique features such as the re-evaluation function make the instrument a pleasure to work with.
PRESSURE AND FLOW RATES RANGE
The POROLUX™ Revo operates up to 35 bar (500 psi). His maximum flow rate is 200 l/min.
- Measurable pore size range from ca. 13 nm to 500 µm
- Very fast and reproducible determination of the bubble point (largest pore according to ASTM F-316-03), mean flow pore size, smallest pore, pore size distribution, cumulative flow distribution & gas permeability
- Pressure step/stability method with patent pending MP² technology
- With our enhanced mathematical model, the following additional results can be calculated: total pore number, total pore area and open porosity
- Automatic switch for pressure and flow sensors
- 3 ways to calculate the bubble point:
- BP dPL is the bubble point measured as a deviation from the linearity of a user-defined pressure increase
- BP x-ml is the bubble point measured at a user-defined flow rate
- BP pCF is the bubble point measured as a user-defined percentage of the cumulative flow