Pressure Scan: POROLUX™ Cito L, POROLUX™ Cito M and POROLUX™ Cito Series
The POROLUX™ Cito L, Cito M and Cito are gas liquid porometers based on the pressure scan method developed for the rapid measurement of through-pores in materials such as filters, nonwovens, textiles, paper, membranes, hollow fibres, etc.
Pressure and Flow Rates Range
(1) Depending on the wetting fluid
Pressure Step/Stability: POROLUX™ Revo
The POROLUX™ Revo is the revolution in porometry. Setting the bar in step/stability method with patent pending MP² (Multistage Pressure Process) technology, the POROLUX™ Revo delivers the most accurate and reproducible pore size measurements, in the highest resolution.
Thanks to its cutting-edge software, analyzing filter media with the POROLUX™ Revo is very straightforward. Built-in intelligence and unique features such as the re-evaluation function make the instrument a pleasure to work with.
PRESSURE AND FLOW RATES RANGE
The POROLUX™ Revo operates up to 35 bar (500 psi). His maximum flow rate is 200 l/min.
- Measurable pore size range from ca. 13 nm to 500 µm
- Very fast and reproducible determination of the bubble point (largest pore according to ASTM F-316-03), mean flow pore size, smallest pore, pore size distribution, cumulative flow distribution & gas permeability
- Pressure step/stability method with patent pending MP² technology
- With our enhanced mathematical model, the following additional results can be calculated: total pore number, total pore area and open porosity
- Automatic switch for pressure and flow sensors
- 3 ways to calculate the bubble point: