Compact, economical and low cost Spray Drying System for water soluble and/or organic solvents samples
- Excellent in cost and performance
- Easy set up, easy operation
- Process samples as small as 0.5g of solid matter
- One touch mechanism for drying chamber, cylone and product vessel
- Safe for heat-sensitive samples, such as food or medical products
- No risk of contamination
- Fast and easy clean up
- Unique nozzle cooling, pulse jet mechanism and a nozzle knocker for stable spray drying
Spray Dryer Pulvis Mini Spray
Supports spray drying of fine powder of 1μm
Capable of drying ultra small samples as low as 0.5g of solid content. Can spray dry into fine powder 1μm in size when optional mini cyclone is used.
- Compact spray dryer that can produce powder easily on a laboratory scale. It is capable of variety of applications from preliminary experiments in a pilot plant to drying work in general laboratories.
- Samples unstable at high temperatures can be reliably processed into fine powder.
- The heat is applied instantly and indirectly to the powder itself
- Prepared fine powder will not be oxidized, contains minimal moisture and is contaminant-free
- Direct drying from solution/suspension liquid tofine powder with a reduced risk of contamination.
- No pre or post processes such as filtration, separation, or pulverization are required
- Processing of samples containing organic solvents is made possible by connecting the Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410
- This unit can also be used as a fluid bed drying granulator by installing a separate mini bed attachment GF200 instead of GF300 spray drying attachment
- An automatic lift is equipped as standard to enable easy installation or removal of glass drying chamber attachment
- A service outlet (max. 2A) and a sample stand are equipped as standard for connecting a magnetic mixer for stirring suspended liquid sample
- Stable spray drying using a unique peristaltic pump, nozzle cooling mechanism, pulse jet mechanism and a nozzle knocker enable stable spray drying
Organic Solvent Recovery Unit GAS410 Used in conjunction with Spray Dryers
Prevents external discharge when using organic solvents GAS410 is used with spray dryer models ADL311SA, GB-210A and DL410.
- Dehumidifier (Freezer) integrated in GAS410. No extra freezer/dehumidifier equipment needed
- Compressor included, no need for a separate compressor to operate the spray dryer ADL311SA when using organic solvent samples
- Flammable or toxic solvents can be processed by combining a N2 gas sealed circulation system and a solvent recovery system (with freezer and capacitor)
- Explosion safety with closed loop N2 inert gas system
- Recovery of solvent to protect the environment and enable minimized pollution.
- Drying of easily oxidized materials is possible
- Supports low temperature drying of materials that easily deform with heat
- No freezing risk due to organic solvent with aqueous solution mixtures which could cause damage to the closed loop GAS410 system
- Spray drying and recovery of products and solvents are performed with meticulously devised safety measures