BioNavis Ltd – MP-SPR Navi™ 200 OTSO
MP-SPR Navi™ 200 OTSO
Semi-automated and modular
MP-SPR NaviTM 200 OTSO is entry level MP-SPR system making it ideally suited for teaching and educational purposes. Open design is optimal when auxiliary instruments are to be used.
Features and benefits:
- 4 simultaneous measurements in 2 fluidic channels, two independent wavelength measurements from the same spot, enabling detection of thickness and refractive index or conformation changes
- Exceptionally wide angular range 40˚ – 78˚ enables measurement of small organic molecules, and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. One scan encompasses both environments: gas and liquid and enables to separate bulk effect in line using PureKineticsTM.
- Controlled liquid flow conditions with peristaltic pump
- Manual filling of injection loops required
- Parallel injections into both flow channels
- 200 OTSO is sold with a basic software package of MP-SPR Navi™ Control and DataViewer for convenient control of the instrument and basic analysis of the results. Advanced analysis modules are optional: MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver to determine thickness and RI from multiple wavelength measurements and TraceDrawer for MP-SPR Navi™ – powerful software for determination of affinity and kinetic constants and more.
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and also can be further analyzed with other methods such as AFM or microscopy.
- Open design enables convenient access to the easily removable flow cell, as well as to tubing, pump and injection valve.
- Complement the instrument with electrochemistry, high chemical resistant and gas flow cells as well as fluorescence setup to obtain simultaneous validation measurements.
- The instrument enables attachment of a separate autosampler, pump, degasser or even own microfluidic sample preprocessing cartridge.