Radiation Detectors for Nuclide Identification
Detective-EX/Detective-EX-100 Hand Held Portable Nuclide Identifiers .
For positive Gamma Ray and Neutron Identification of Radioactive Materials in a Portable Hand Held Instrument.
No More Guesswork: definitive answers to the Detection of Illicit Nuclear Materials Trafficking in seconds
Fast, Simple and ULTRA-Reliable Classification of NORM, Medical, Industrial, Nuclear and Natural Isotopes
~20 to 100 times better than even the most advanced NaI or CZT instruments
High Sensitivity Detection of Neutron Sources
Gamma Ray and Neutron Search Modes
Instantly ready to use at all times, straight from docking station
Detective/Detective-100 Hand Held Portable Nuclide Identifiers .
For positive Identification of Gamma Ray Emitting Radioactive Materials in a Portable Hand Held Instrument.
- Fast, Simple and ULTRA-Reliable Classification of NORM, Medical, Industrial, Nuclear and Natural Isotopes
- No more guesswork: definitive answers to the Detection of Illicit Nuclear Materials Trafficking in seconds
- Search and Identify Modes including Dose Rate
- ~20 to 100 times better than even the most advanced NaI and CZT instruments
- Faster still with Detective-100 version
- Instantly ready to use at all times, straight from docking station
Spectroscopic Portal Monitors For Vehicles, Freight Cargo and Rail
Detective-ASP High Resolution HPGe Advanced Spectroscopy Radiation Portal Monitoring Systems.
Intelligent, Modular Solutions to Portal Monitoring System Needs for Illicit Nuclear and Radiological Material Interdiction.
Ultimate Portal Performance for Detection of Illicit Nuclear Trafficking of all types: best source identification of any passive system.
Simultaneously detects and identifies any source of radiation in a stream of commerce
Instantaneous response via unique real-time analysis software
“Proof Positive” Identification of Radioactive Sources in motion
Most effective technology for eliminating false alarms
Optimized for Detection of Uranium and Plutonium, shielded or unshielded, even in the presence of other sources
Modular: configure to meet the threat, upgrade in the field as needed, easily serviced by module exchange
Configurations to meet or exceed recognized performance standards
Small Cost, Effective Spectroscopic Solutions For Pedestrian, Package, and Mail Monitoring
Custom Detective-ASP High Resolution HPGe Advanced Spectroscopy Radiation Monitoring Systems.
Modular Solutions to Pedestrian and Package Monitoring Needs for Illicit Nuclear and Radiological Material Interdiction.
- Cost effective solutions for Detection of Illicit Nuclear Trafficking via pedestrians or small packages: best source identification of any passive system
- Simultaneously detects and identifies any moving source of radiation in queues or on conveyors
- Instantaneous response via real-time analysis software
- “Proof Positive” Identification of Radioactive Sources in motion
- Most effective technology for eliminating false alarms
- Optimized for Detection of Uranium and Plutonium, shielded or unshielded, even in the presence of other sources
- Modular, off-the-shelf components along with proven modeling tools provide the most cost effective solutions to specific monitoring requirements
- Configurations to meet or exceed recognized performance standards
High Resolution Systems for Aerial Survey:
Locate and identify localized (lost) sources and/or quantify contamination
Detective-AERO High Resolution HPGe Aerial Radiation Monitoring Systems.
Intelligent, Modular Solutions to Your Aerial Monitoring System Needs for Nuclear and Radiological Material Detection and Mapping.
- Real-time Gamma-Ray Monitoring from the air
- Find Lost Sources, Unauthorized Sources, or Contamination Boundaries
- Alarms when your selected sources are found
- Simultaneous identification and detection in real time
- Meets National and International Standards for Mobile Search Systems
- Nuclide Specific Position Mapping of activity using GPS provided location
- Continuous data collection – no dead spots
- Highly visible activity display
- Spectrum, time and GPS stored in data base for easy post scan analysis
- Electrical cooling, no liquid nitrogen
- Noise and vibration tolerant
- Compact package – easy to install and service
Medium Resolution Systems for Mobile Search
NaI-SS Radiation Search Systems.
High Sensitivity to Gamma and Neutron Radiation, Conveniently Packaged in a Rugged Plastic “Pelican Type” Container.
- Real time Gamma and Neutron Monitoring of the environment from the ground or air
- Locates Illicit Transport of sources or lost sources
- Alarms when sources found
- Detects Radiological Dispersion Device (RDD) material and Special Nuclear Material (SNM)
- Position Mapping of activity
- No Loss of data between time slices
- GPS provides accurate location mapping of vehicle and source distribution
- High visible activity display
- Powerful post-detection analysis
- Omni directional sensitivity
Non-Contact Hazardous Chemical Substance Identification
Portable Isotopic Neutron Spectroscopy Chemical Weapons Assay System.
Second Generation Neutron Based NDE System for Identification of Chemical Warfare Agents, Explosives, and Toxic Industrial Chemicals.
- Identifies Chemical Contents of Munitions and other containers safely and reliably by Nondestructive and non-contact method: no direct sampling or need to breach container or over pack required.
- Highly penetrating Neutron Radiation passes through even the thickest metal containers to expose the contents
- Chemical fingerprinting algorithms developed over thousands of real world examples
- Portable Spectrometer brings digital signal processing and “SMART” detector technology
- Compact and simple to assemble
- Suitable for both Military and Civil Defense use
- Assay Times: 100 to 1000 seconds
RADEAGLE State-of-the-Art Hand-Held, NaI Radioisotope Identification Device
- Combining a large, high sensitivity, NaI(Tl) crystal with an intelligent algorithm, the RADEAGLE can quickly, accurately, and simultaneously detect and identify up to six isotopes, typically in under 30 seconds, even in complex shielded or masked scenarios.
- ANSI 42.34 compliant, the RADEAGLE offers a user-friendly interface that is intuitive, simple to navigate, provides visual clarity, and utilizes an extensive array of alarms.
- Incorporating decades of industry expertise in detection and identification algorithms along with advanced hardware, electrical, and software systems, the RADEAGLE is the hand-held RIID of choice.
PINS3-CF Chemical and Explosives Identification System
Chemical Identification System combines the latest chemical analysis identification technology with the industry leading ORTEC trans-SPEC-N high purity germanium platform. The PINS3-CF offers unprecedented value with the elimination of liquid nitrogen, reduced operating cost, lightweight field deployment and built-in automatic ID of chemicals all in a rugged design.
PINS3-CW Portable Isotope Neutron Spectroscopy
PINS3-CW combines the latest chemical analysis identification technology with the industry leading ORTEC trans-SPEC-N high purity germanium platform. The PINS3-CW eliminates the need for liquid nitrogen and a Californium-252 neutron source, providing ease of deployment in OCONUS missions. It offers built-in automatic ID of chemicals – all in a rugged design for field deployment.