LabRAM HR Evolution
Confocal Raman Microscope
The LabRAM HR Evolution Raman microscopes are ideally suited for both micro and macro measurements, and offer advanced confocal imaging capabilities in 2D and 3D. The true confocal Raman microscope enables the most detailed images and analyses to be obtained with speed and confidence. With guaranteed high performance and intuitive simplicity, the LabRAM HR Evolution is the ultimate instrument for Raman spectroscopy. They are widely used for standard Raman analysis, photoluminescence (PL), tip enhanced Raman scattering (TERS) and other hybrid methods.
- High spatial and spectral resolutions
- UV to NIR
- Ease of use and ergonomy
- Ultra-Fast confocal imaging
- Raman-AFM and TERS compatible
- Ultra-Low Frequency
- Finding the best conditions for sample analysis
Raman Spectrometer – Confocal Raman Microscope
The XploRA can be coupled to both upright and inverted microscopes, allowing analysis of all sample types, ranging from semiconductors and nano-materials, through to biological cells and tissues. Combining microscopy and chemical analysis, the XploRA™ retains the full functionality of your microscope coupled with high performance Raman spectroscopy.
- Compact design – the system has a surprisingly small footprint, ensuring valuable lab space is not wasted
- Rugged optical design for long term performance stability and minimum downtime
- No compromise light microscopy – enjoy the full benefits of a research grade optical microscope, including advanced visualisation options such as dark field, phase contrast and DIC
- Upright – for materials and forensic applications, including semiconductors, nano-materials, minerals, forensics, pharmaceutics etc.
- Inverted – for life science applications, including cell imaging, characterization of drug-cell interations.
- Compatible with atomic force microscopes for combined Raman-AFM and TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy)
- Multiple laser wavelengths – ensures optimal results and minimised fluorescence interference from the widest range of sample types
- Full system automation with software control and intuitive operation – non-expert operators can get results fast
- Comprehensive Raman spectral libraries for fast Raman chemical identification
- Automated XYZ stages for Raman imaging and depth profiling
- SWIFT for ultra fast raman imaging.Plug and play operation.
Inverted Raman Microscope
The XploRA INV inverted Raman microscope combines the automation features and small footprint of the standard XploRA™ Raman microscope with the unique sampling capabilities of an inverted microscope, especially important for demanding biological applications.
In addition, the inverted geometry allows easy incorporation of AFM units for combined Raman-AFM and TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy) for highest spatial resolution sample visualisation.
The open structure of the XploRA INV also permits the use of virtually all options and add-ons for inverted microscopes, including micro manipulators and “optical tweezers”, specific enclosures for cell applications, etc.
The XploRA INV also offers the option to integrate the unique scanning capabilities of HORIBA’s patented DuoScan for rapid spectroscopic multichannel Raman imaging, as well as the new 3D FCI (Fast Confocal Imaging) module, which allows ultra-fast fluorescence imaging for visualisation and verification.