Meet Vero, the world’s 1st QPDI-based AFM
The Vero atomic force microscope is a next-generation AFM that precisely and accurately measures true tip displacement using Quadrature Phase Differential Interferometry (QPDI). Built on the unrivaled stability and performance of the Cypher AFM family, this unique patented QPDI innovation enables Vero to provide AFM results with higher accuracy, precision, and repeatability.
Measures true tip displacement.
Improves measurement sensitivity.
Avoids crosstalk between vertical and in-plane forces.
Is precisely calibrated by the wavelength of light.
Available in S and ES configurations.
Features and Benefits
Measures true tip displacement
- QPDI directly measures true tip displacement instead of cantilever angle, enabling improved quantification of many AFM measurements.
Improves measurement sensitivity
- QPDI lowers cantilever detection noise by a factor of up to 10× or more on many cantilevers, enabling improved measurement sensitivity.
Avoids crosstalk between vertical and in-plane forces
- Only QPDI measures pure vertical tip displacement, avoiding the large crosstalk between OBD vertical and lateral deflection signals.
Is precisely calibrated by the wavelength of light
- Includes a standard one-year comprehensive warranty
- No-charge technical support and basic applications support for life
- Affordable support agreements that offer extended warranties and advanced training
If you’d like to know more about the Vero AFM, and its application in your industry or field of research.