The Sensit Smart is the world smallest ready-to-go potentiostat available on the market. The Sensit Smart can be directly inserted in a smartphone or tablet and controlled via the Android app PStouch. You can use the USB-C Female to USB-A cable to connect the Sensit Smart to a classic USB port on your PC and control the Sensit Smart via our PC software PSTrace.
The Sensit Smart supports most common electrochemical techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry, Square Wave Voltammetry and Impedance Spectroscopy (FRA/EIS).
The Sensit Smart comes with:
- Dummy Cell (SPE version)
- SPE to screw-terminal adapter
- USB-C Female to USB-A cable
- USB-C Female to Micro USB adapter
- USB-C port protector
- PSTrace software for Windows
- PStouch app for Android (find it in the Google Play Store)