Yamato – Stirrers and Hotplate
Laboratory Stirrer 400A/400B/400C/400D/500A/500B
With Yamato stirrers, there is no loss of rotation speed as viscosity builds. Unlike conventional stirrers, the powerful DC brushless motor and feedback control circuit of the laboratory stirrers maintain constant speed from no load up to a maximum torque. Powerful digital stirrers handles 10 to 1200 rpm.
Viscosity for Material:
High ( 400A/500A ); Medium ( 400B/500B )
Med-Low ( 400C ); Low ( 400D )
Speed Range (rpm):
10 to 300 / 15 to 600 / 25 to 1200 / 60 to 3000 (400A/B/C/D respectively)
15 to 600 / 25 to 1200 ( 500A/B )
Max. Torque (N·m):
0.9 / 0.5 / 0.3 / 0.1 (400A/B/C/D respectively)
0.1 / 0.6 ( 500A/B )
- 6 models to meet your laboratory’s specific needs
- Constant speed regardless of torque
- Rotation speed is easily adjusted
- LED indicator shows the accurate speed
- PID controlled mechanical stirrer with best safety and performance features
- Care-free and sparkless motor (brushless)
- Automatic safety shut-down that prevents motor burn-out
- Current overload prevention mechanism
- Motor thermal-overload cut-off
- Protective cover on drill chuck
Magnetic Stirrers with Hot Plate AREC F20500010/F20510010
Digital Ceramic Top Hot Plate Stirrer.
- AREC has a white ceramic heating plate that is highly resistant to corrosion and excellent for observing changes of color (e.g. titrations, etc.) and is extremely easy to clean.
- The built-in electronic system keeps the stirring speed constant, even when the viscosity of the liquid changes (counter-reaction).
- An advanced, reliable and safe solution.
Electronic Speed Regulation:
50-1,300 rpm ( F20500010 )
50-1,300 rpm ( F20510010 )
Stirring Volume (H2O):
Up to 15 Liters ( F20500010 )
Up to 15 Liters ( F20510010 )
Electronic Temperature Control:
5-540°C ( F20500010 )
5-540°C ( F20510010 )
Voltage: 115VAC ( F20500010 ); 230VAC ( F20510010 )